File Linked, previously known as Droid Admin, is probably the best and easiest way for sharing files with anyone in the entire world. The application is primarily used for sharing photos, videos, Apk files, etc with a large number of audiences. File Linked Apk is an excellent tool that provides file sharing and Apk side loading facility on a wide range of devices such as Android, Smart TV, Amazon Firestick etc.
Today, in this article, we’re going to look at the features of the File Linked app and what’s making it so popular nowadays. By the end of this article, you will learn everything about the File Linked app and how to install the File Linked Apk on your android device and PC as well. So, let’s not waste any further time and jump into the article straight away.
File Linked Apk Features
File Linked is an amazing tool that can help you download files from the Internet on any device without any hassle. As a user, you don’t have to search the web for links or downloads, all you need to do is simply enter the code of the corresponding link or file in the File Linked App, and the file would be downloaded automatically on your device. Moreover, you can also upload your desired files in the File Linked app and share them with your friends or family members anywhere in the world.
For example, let’s assume that you’re on a trip far from your family and you would like to share the trip photos with your family members. You can upload the files or photos in the File Linked app and share the code shown in the app with others and they will be able to download the files on their device without any hassle.
In the following list, we’ve highlighted the best and well known features of the File Linked App. Go through the following list to know more about the File Linked apk.
- Create your own codes in the app by uploading files to share them with others for free.
- Simple and appealing user interface makes it easier for users to download their desired files.
- Save the downloaded files locally on your device and view them without an internet connection later.
- Share your desired files with as many people as you want using the code in the File Linked Apk.
- You can upload and save as many files as you want irrespective of the format in the File Linked App.
- Download files at maximum speed in the File Linked App at any time for free of cost.
- Upload large files and share them with an unlimited number of people, without any restrictions or limits.
The File Linked App is definitely the best option when it comes to sharing files over the Internet. If you would like to install the app on your android device, then follow the steps mentioned in the below guide.
How To Install File Linked Apk On Android
Unfortunately, the official File Linked Application is not available in the Google Play Store at the moment. Therefore, you will have to manually install the File Linked App on your android device using its Apk file. Go ahead with the following steps.
- First, Go to your Settings and open up the “Developer Options” menu to begin.
- Scroll down to the bottom and enable the “Uknown Sources” option on your device.
- Now download the Apk file of the File Linked app on your device using the attached link.
- Go to your “Downloads” folder, locate the Apk file, and Tap on it to begin the process.
- On the next screen, Tap on the “Install” option whenever prompted to install the app.
- Now you need to wait for a few seconds for the Apk file to be installed on your device.
- Launch the File Linked App and grant the required permission to start using it.
That’s pretty much all you need to do in order to get the File Linked App on your Android device. After the successful installation, you can launch the app and start uploading files in it or download files by entering others’ code.
How To Install File Linked Apk On PC
Well, the File Linked App is yet to be released officially for PC users. At the moment, you will have to rely on a workaround if you want to install the File Linked App on your PC. The steps to install the File Linked App on Windows or Mac are as follows.
- Go ahead and download the latest version of the Nox Player using a web browser on your PC.
- Make sure to extract the emualtor files first with the help of Winrar in order to proceed.
- Now open up the extracted folder and run the setup file of Nox Player as admin to begin.
- Grant the admin permission and follow the steps to complete the installation process.
- Launch the Nox Player emulator and sign in with your Google account if prompted.
- Now download the Apk file of File Linked App on your PC using the download link.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder where the Apk file is saved, to install the app.
- Select the Apk file, drag and drop the file in the emulator window to begin the installation.
- That’s all, the app would be automatically installed in a few seconds on your emulator.
Please keep in mind that you cannot use the File Linked App as a system wide application on your PC. You will have to run the File Linked app inside the emualtor.
The File Linked is a utility application that is unfortunately not available in the Google Play Store for users to download on their devices easily. Therefore, we’ve decided to come up with this article sharing an easy to understand on how to install the File Linked Apk on Android devices. Go ahead and follow the instructions mentioned in the article to install the File Linked App on your device. Let us know if you need any help with the process.